Is political science after 12th a good career option? I have a keen interest in it and want to utilize my energy for so

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Dear Aspirant,

Do what you want to do and as per your interest. Graduation in political science has many attractive career options after 12th that include political journalism, civil services, administrative services, political advisors, federal, state, and local government, research, and teaching. Such candidates can also start their careers in the field of law.

Also, do a BA in Political Science degree from a reputed institute. Let me share a few institute names for this programme:

Hindu College, Delhi.
Miranda House, Delhi.
Lady Shriram College, New Delhi.
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun.
Amity University, Noida.
Panjab University, Chandigarh.

My cousin is pursuing BA from LPU Jalandhar and he told me that he has chosen political science and preparing for the UPSC exam. LPU covers 75% of the preparation for the UPSC exam.

I hope this helps

Do what you want to do and as per your interest. Graduation in political science has many attractive career options after 12th that include political journalism, civil services, administrative services, political advisors, federal, state, and local government, research, and teaching. Such candidates can also start their careers in the field of law.

Also, do a BA in Political Science degree from a reputed institute. Let me share a few institute names for this programme:

Hindu College, Delhi.
Miranda House, Delhi.
Amity University, Noida.
My cousin is pursuing BA from LPU Jalandhar and he told me that he has chosen political science and preparing for the UPSC exam. LPU covers 75% of the preparation for the UPSC exam.

Hindu College, Delhi.
Miranda House, Delhi.
Amity University, Noida.

I would suggest that you enroll in the BA program of LPU. Focus on wide Liberal Arts exposure with the option to choose three social sciences areas, skill enhancement courses along with compulsory basic and advanced English Communication, projects, and EVS courses.
The eligibility is a pass in class 12. You can get up to 55percent scholarship on the program fee through LPUNEST. All the courses offered at LPU are good. The BA course at LPU offers these subjects out of which you can choose subjects that you want to study.
Total three subjects combination. The student will choose two Major in the first term and one minor (GE) in the second term from
following Areas:
History
Political Science
Psychology
Geography
Sociology
Public Administration
Mathematics
Computer Application
Commerce
Any One (Economics, Journalism, Physical Education)
Any One Hindi Punjabi, English)Compulsory Courses: EVS, Basic English Communication (Term-I), Advanced English
Communication (Term-II)
The program has Industry Interface
Tie-ups with industry content delivery by industry experts
Projects in collaboration with industry
Internships to engage deeply in hands-on real-life situations

Undergraduate Research: A student can avail an option of undergraduate research to go beyond the obvious. The Student going for the research option will have to study four courses as Open Minor or Generic elective courses and the final year Capstone project of the UnderGraduate program will also be associated with the research options.