Can we do an M.Com while pursuing CS or CA?

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Can we do an M.Com while pursuing CS or CA?

by Vishal95 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:02 am
Dear Aspirant,

Yes, you can do MCom while pursuing CA or CA. CS and CA are not degree programme, so you can easily do any degree programme along with CA or CS.

One of my friends also pursuing MCom from LPU and along with that, he is preparing for the CA or CS. My friend did BCom from LPU itself and I want to tell you that the syllabus of the BCom degree at LPU is as per the CA and CS exams.

I hope this helps

Hi there, that is quite possible. You can pursue M Com and Company Secretary or CA course simultaneously and in fact there are thousands of students who opt for the Company Secretary / Chartered Accountant / Cost Accountancy course along side the graduation. There are many subjects which are common so it saves time and energy. At LPU there are many students of mine who have been doing this

You can pursue other exams such as CA, CWA, CSS while you will have a degree of M.Com. While pursuing distance M.Com from open learning, one can pursue other. Dear Aspirant, Yes, you can do M.Com while pursuing CA or CA. CS and CA are not degree programme, so you can easily do any degree programme along with CA or CS
I would suggest to join LPU,here are the reasons
Strong academia-industry connection:-With a plenty of study opportunities, LPU provide students with global excellence and industry immersion. This university has collaborated with the top-notch brands such as Google, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and many more to have its center of excellence, students from south get numerous chances to work directly with the companies on live projects to get a practical exposure. This helps the students to get an insight about the recent trends of the industries. There are hardly any university or college in south having such a exposure and deep collaboration.
Unbeatable Placement Records is Now a Habit:-LPU has one of the best placement records in the whole of India and that is why students want to join LPU to get placed. Right from Google to Microsoft, LPU alumni are working with the top brands at the package of 1 crore and above. Annually, more than 450 brands come to LPU to recruit the students, where 90% of them are MNCs. Moreover, 80+ companies that recruit from IITs and NITs also recruit from LPU. Over the last three years, Cognizant alone has recruited 1900+ students from LPU campus and has been titled with the “Most Employable Students” consecutively twice in a row by the India's top talent company “Aspiring Minds”. Barring few names in south, there are hardly any college which can boast of such tall records.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Dear Aspirant, Yes, you can do M.Com while pursuing CA or CA. CS and CA are not a degree programme, so you can easily do any degree programme along with CA or CS. One of my friends also pursuing M.Com from LPU and along with that, he is preparing for the CA or CS. My friend did B.Com from LPU itself and I want to tell you that the syllabus of the B.Com degree at LPU is as per the CA and CS exams. I hope this helps.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Dear Aspirant, Yes, you can do M.Com while pursuing CA or CA. CS and CA are not a degree programme, so you can easily do any degree programme along with CA or CS. One of my friends also pursuing M.Com from LPU and along with that, he is preparing for the CA or CS. My friend did B.Com from LPU itself and I want to tell you that the syllabus of the B.Com degree at LPU is as per the CA and CS exams. I hope this helps.

Hello everyone,  You may pursue an M.Com. programme alongside CA or CA, yes. You may simply combine CA or CS with any degree programme as they are not degree programmes. One of my friends is doing his M.Com. at LPU and studying for the CA or CS at the same time. The curriculum for the B.Com degree at LPU is in line with the CA and CS tests, as my acquaintance who completed her studies at LPU can attest. Hope the information is beneficial!!