Is 65 percentage in BA considered average?

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

Is 65 percentage in BA considered average?

by Vishal95 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:46 am
Dear Aspirant,

65% marks in BA is good and considered as 1st division. In fact, you can apply for jobs in both the public and private sectors with these marks. Moreover, these marks are sufficient for higher studies as well such as for MBA, MA, etc.

One of my friends also did BA from LPU and secured 63% marks overall. He applied for the bank job and got selected as a Probation Officer.

I also recommend LPU for higher studies as LPU provides exposure to their all students. They also provide placements classes for both public and private sector jobs. They complete almost 70% of the UPSC exam preparation for the BA programme.

I hope this helps

Hi there, BA with first division is considered good. The first division graduates are eligible to apply for any course, be it MBA, MA or anything other than this for which you are eligible. Dont you worry, you are doing well if you have scored 65 percent. Good LUck

65 % in graduation is quite good marks. If you will check the minimum percentage required to crack any entrance examination or to get admission into institutions for further studies is from 45 % to 60 % (maximum). Even in UPSC entrance examination there is no barrier of minimum percentage in graduation to fill up its form.
I would suggest to join LPU,here are the reasons
Strong academia-industry connection:-With a plenty of study opportunities, LPU provide students with global excellence and industry immersion. This university has collaborated with the top-notch brands such as Google, Cisco, Oracle, SAP, Microsoft and many more to have its center of excellence, students from south get numerous chances to work directly with the companies on live projects to get a practical exposure. This helps the students to get an insight about the recent trends of the industries. There are hardly any university or college in south having such a exposure and deep collaboration.
Unbeatable Placement Records is Now a Habit:-LPU has one of the best placement records in the whole of India and that is why students want to join LPU to get placed. Right from Google to Microsoft, LPU alumni are working with the top brands at the package of 1 crore and above. Annually, more than 450 brands come to LPU to recruit the students, where 90% of them are MNCs. Moreover, 80+ companies that recruit from IITs and NITs also recruit from LPU. Over the last three years, Cognizant alone has recruited 1900+ students from LPU campus and has been titled with the “Most Employable Students” consecutively twice in a row by the India's top talent company “Aspiring Minds”. Barring few names in south, there are hardly any college which can boast of such tall records.