Can I do an MBA in HR after I complete a BA Hons in English? If so, what are some countries that are good to do MBA?

Talk to current MBA students about life in MBA programs (not for app advice/discussion)
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Yes, you can do an MBA in HR after the completion of your BA(Hons.) in English. In fact, for an MBA programme, the person should be graduate with a minimum mark of 55% aggregate.

Talking about the country, being an Indian, I would like to tell you that Lovely Professional University Punjab is the best institute for an MBA. Students from more than 50 countries come to LPU for higher studies.

I recommend you kindly refer to the LPU website for eligibility criteria for both national(if Indian) and International students.

The Mittal School of Business at LPU is accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs, USA
ensuring quality education and industry-experienced faculty members, studying in LPU will get a degree accredited from a body of USA.

Placement:
Companies like Colgate Palmolive, Hindustan Unilever, Godrej Consumer, Asian Paints, Bajaj Allianz, CEAT, Rallis India, etc. visit LPU for recruitment purposes.The main thing for placement that I liked there is that LPU provides placement classes to the students from the first year, which helps students prepare for placement until their final year of the program. The highest package offered for the management programme is Rs. 21 LPA.

Scholarships
: LPU provides very good scholarships on the basis of Percentage in Qualifying Exam/ Qualification previous to Eligibility Qualification, LPUNEST, CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT or NMAT, Financial Aid, Need-Based, Financial Aid for Serving/ Retired Defence/ CAPF/ Para- Military Personnel and their dependents, Financial Aid to Persons with Certain Disabilities.

For more details, you may refer to the LPU website.

I hope this helps