THe requirement for the 50 pt guarantee

Ask your questions about Knewton products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

THe requirement for the 50 pt guarantee

by shirley916 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 am
Hi,

I am keen on the program but would like to confirm do i need to attend the class and finish the homework everyday for certain period in order to entitle for the guarantee? or as long as i finish the whole program within certain time frame?

THe reason for my question is .. i will be taking the GMAT exam in around 2 months time and within the 2 months, i may need to take about a week off for work.

please advise.. thanks.

Official Company Rep

by Jessie@Knewton » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:30 am
Hi Shirley,

You don't necessarily need to attend class everyday because the course is self-paced. As long as you complete all of the work before your official exam, you'll be eligible for the refund - the scheduling is entirely up to you.

Here's our official policy:

Knewton guarantees that your future GMAT score will be at least 50 points higher than your baseline score. For students with a valid official GMAT score, that official score serves as your baseline. If you have multiple official scores, the highest score will be used as your baseline. If you do not have a valid official GMAT score, your Knewton diagnostic CAT score will serve as your baseline. To qualify for the Knewton Money-Back Guarantee, you must complete 6 Knewton GMAT CATs, attend all class sessions, and complete all Core Work before your official GMAT.

Hope this clears it up for you - let me know if you have any other questions.

Good luck studying,

Jessie
Knewton GMAT Team

• Page 1 of 1