Ask your questions about Knewton products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:4 members
GMAT Score:760

Knewton Score Improvement Guarantee

by jaymw » Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:23 pm
Hi,

I just noticed the 50+ points improvement guarantee you are offering for your GMAT courses. Apparently, there are no strings attached to it, or at least I didn't find any.

So here's my question just to make sure:

I scored a 730 on the actual GMAT and I am seriously considering taking it again because I want to teach GMAT in the near future. According to your offer, if I do not score 780 or higher on my second try, I'd actually get my money back?

That sounds too good to be true. Please comment!

Thanks and best regards,

Jan

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:37 members
GMAT Score:780

by Adam@Knewton » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 am
jaymw wrote:Hi,

I just noticed the 50+ points improvement guarantee you are offering for your GMAT courses. Apparently, there are no strings attached to it, or at least I didn't find any.

So here's my question just to make sure:

I scored a 730 on the actual GMAT and I am seriously considering taking it again because I want to teach GMAT in the near future. According to your offer, if I do not score 780 or higher on my second try, I'd actually get my money back?

That sounds too good to be true. Please comment!

Thanks and best regards,

Jan
Jan;

Yes! The only requirements are that you attend all the classes, complete all of the required Core Work related to the course, and complete all 6 practice CATs that we provide. If you do this, and you have that 730 as a recent official score, you are guaranteed a 780 or your money back!

If you want to read about the guarantee, you may follow this link: https://www.knewton.com/gmat/money-back-guarantee/

Looking forward to seeing you in class soon!

--Adam
Prep Smarter, Score Higher
www.knewton.com

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:4 members
GMAT Score:760

by jaymw » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:56 am
Awesome,

thanks a lot and see you soon:)

• Page 1 of 1