Accepted into the Kellogg MBA Program w/ MyEssayReview

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Working with Poonam from MyEssayReview was a fantastic experience from start to finish and a successful one. Poonam is diligent and efficient with her work, and on my short timeline, this was critical. She was able to push the pace to give us plenty of time to work diligently, with time to spare. I had two very rough drafts, and Poonam was able to take a tailored approach to each one, which helped me develop them into well-told stories that I couldn’t have been happier with.

The 1-hour skype session was fantastic for establishing rapport and understanding of each other’s style and personality. I felt that we were able to introduce ourselves, establish goals and objectives, and also answer initial questions on the prompts and drafts within an hour. We did some brainstorming as well and were able to come up with a game plan efficiently. I felt that my voice and story were well-understood from the first time I submitted a draft. The skype session reinforced this, and I was comfortable with the tone of each edit and how it matched my intent.

Writing has never been my strength, and from the beginning, Poonam learned about the stories I wanted to tell and the personality I wanted to shine through, providing feedback on how to achieve that. Poonam helped me break down both prompts much better than I had on my own and weave everything together in a way that was consistent and meaningful. I struggled a lot in organizing my thoughts. It was a blessing to have my words restructured in meaningful ways; the edit tracking helped see the progression and rationale behind each change.

My questions were always addressed in a timely manner, and entirely. The dialogue was always open, and the turnaround time was better than the 48-hour target. She was very diligent and timely in returning drafts and revisions ahead of schedule, which helped me finish both essays on a very short timeline and apply earlier than I thought I’d be able to. Poonam also took the time to bring in additional resources, sharing examples she had worked on for similar prompts when I was struggling to communicate a story the way I wanted.

Everything was fantastic, and I appreciate the accelerated service. I am accepted into Kellogg part-time MBA program. I would recommend MER services and to friends and coworkers.