(Urgent) Reviews about SchoolApply services for application

Share tips as you apply, write essays, interview...
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I hail from India and have just written GMAT (Score 660, Q48, V32); I am thinking of enrolling for MBA application services. Have anyone had any experience of taking services from SchoolApply for MBA applications. Its website mentions this packages:

GO ABROAD
$500

What's Included

* Shortlist / Matching
We will create a shortlist of up to 10 universities and programs that best match you and your ambitions.

*University Applications
We will apply to up to 5 universities on your behalf. SchoolApply will take care of all the paperwork and hassle that comes with applying to universities abroad.

*Consultation with a Local Counselor
In this session, you will have the opportunity to speak with a Local Counselor whose expertise is international education. Your Local Counselor will be based in an area near you and will help you create a list of 5 universities and programs that are in line with your interests, career goals, preferences, and budget.

*Consultation with an International Counselor
In this session, you will have the opportunity to speak with an International Counselor who has expertise in your desired study abroad destination and international education. The International Counselor may even live in your destination of choice and they will answer your questions about living and studying abroad as well as give you advice on which universities and programs might be right for you.

*Essay Review
We will make sure that all your Personal Statements/Statements of Purpose are perfect before submitting your university applications so that they will help you stand out from other applicants.

*Visa Application and Visa Interview Preparation

I wish to know whether SchoolApply provides genuine & sincere MBA consulting services (Essay writing, Mock Interviews) or its just a money making visa consultancy, and whether it is suitable for Indian applicants.