PythaGURUS Consulting: MBA Applicants burn under Pressure

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Dear Applicants,

I wrote something for India Today( one of the best selling magazines in India) and it just came out. I want to share it with you.

https://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/ ... 88956.html

Do you know- YOU DO NOT KNOW why you need an MBA? But you still want it SO BADLY. The thought of not being able to get an admit gets you really worried even though most of you do not know "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO GAIN OUT OF an MBA Program?"

Do not burn yourself under pressure. When was the last time you were nervous when you walked into a car showroom? Were you shy of asking the salesman numerous questions? NO! Because you knew that you are the customer- and he is giving you a product in exchange for money.

Well - you know what- MBA is a service in exchange for money. If you are trying to fulfill the admiration or credibility that will come with it, you are chasing a Ghost. The experience of that admiration or credibility is momentary- just like a Winning poker hand.

Be honest and authentic in WHAT IS MISSING FOR You, What are you exploring in MBA programs? , Why are you interested in their programs?, and remember- you are PAYING For a service called MBA. When was the last time you were REALLY BURNING under pressure to buy a BMW 7 Series?

Wake up guys!

And I thank the India Today team for listening to me and getting this message out.

Regards,

Jatin Bhandari

CEO, PythaGURUS Education
Regards,

PythaGURUS Education

MBA Admissions Consulting

www.pythagurus.com