What should be preferred for higher education PGDM or MBA?

Figure out where you wish to apply
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:2 members
Today, youths are much more concerned about their career and apart from getting just the employment; they want to do something new and innovative to give a boost to their career. This lands an individual to a complicated situation; wherein they find difficult to choose among the professional courses, which suits their requirements. MBA and PGDM are the two courses that imbibe entrepreneurial and managerial skills in the individual and often leads to a confusion of which one should be chosen over the other. Many aspirants don't even know the difference between an MBA and PGDM.

There is a very thin line of differentiation between these two terms, so come and let's understand their differences in brief, which can help you decide MBA or PGDM, which one is better.

Only universities can offer MBA:Institutes which are not affiliated to university are autonomous and can offer PGDM degree. However, these programmes are approved by regulatory bodies such as AICTE. Also IIMs, though being the best of the lot, can't offer MBAs as they are not affiliated with any university.

Difference in focus of curriculum: While there are huge similarities in the curriculum of both MBA and PGDM, there are finer points of difference. While MBA focuses more on theoretical aspects of management and is more exam-oriented, PGDM has a focus on building soft skills and is industry-oriented. It prepares you for the job market.

MBAs are more affordable: In compared to PGDM, generally MBAs are more affordable as the fees is almost similar to university standard.

Difference in focus: An MBA will help in developing technical skills and business knowledge whereas a PGDM will prepare graduates for senior level positions in industry and paves the way for a strong corporate career.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

CWNP study

by ruthbeck » Wed May 08, 2019 12:55 am
The CWNP study guides are excellent and some of the best I have read. Exams as straight forward and if you know the material the question won't trick you up like some exams. Fortunately, I did not spend much time with some paperwork. I was helped by the online writing service Paperial to buy dissertation. Professional writers helped me in this difficult task. I actually found the CWSP exam the hardest out of all them, most say they find the CWAP the hardest, but for me it was not the case. I can honestly say I really enjoyed studying for the CWNP certifications, as there is nothing worse than having to read something you couldn't give a rats ass about. The knowledge and skills I learnt from this have greatly assisted me with in ever aspect of my job as a Wireless network engineer and I recommend the certifications to anyone.