Profile evaluation for MIM program please!

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hello!
Like everyone, I wish to do my MIM from one of the best B Schools and would like to get some guidance regarding the admission process for the same. It would be great if you could help me out!

My profile:
10th standard- CGPA of 8.2 (2011)
12th standard- 91 percent (2013)
B.Tech, from GGSIP University- 78 percent (till pre final year-year of passing-June,2017)
Extra curricular- Very good public speaking skills, that helped me win several competitive events, have also learned Japanese.
Exams- Not taken any, though I took CAT.

My question to you is, that how should I make my profile strong enough for admission to the top B Schools like HEC, ESSEC, ESCP and EBS, besides writing GMAT and IELTS? I am planning for the September 2018 intake and am interested in studying international business from a reputed European B School.

Thanks.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:11 members

by Alexbr@ClearAdmit » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:30 am
I am afraid MIM programs are not our area of expertise. That said, I think standard advice should be appropriate. Seek out challenges, both in work, in education and in ECs. Have a plan for why you need the degree. Good luck. Cheers, Alex
New Book! Becoming a Clear Admit: The Definitive Guide to MBA Admissions. https://www.clearadmit.com/products/admi ... dmissions/