FOR PROFILE EVALUATION PL

Launched September 22, 2008
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

FOR PROFILE EVALUATION PL

by Shristi Misra » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:49 pm
Hi,

My profile highlights:

Work Ex- 4.5 years (In supply chain management)
GMAT Score- 640 : Q49, V28
GPA- 4

In addition to the above details I would like to brief about my work experience and my achievements.
I am an electronics & telecom engineer working with Jindal Steel & Power Ltd. as a purchase manager since July 2011.
I am a "full member" of IIMM (Indian Institute of Materials Management).I have handled procurement of a range of categories of materials and thus have proficiency in contract management,vendor management,supplier relationship management and inventory management.
Since I am associated with supply chain management for 4+ years , therefore I am well acquainted with almost all contractual ,commercial as well as legal terms and conditions associated with the purchase orders, SLA, blanket orders, vendor managed inventory contracts, partnership rate contracts and import purchases.
Apart, from being a purchase manager, I am OFFICE TPM pillar coordinator of complete plant as well ISO document controller of my department.

I have a certification in Supply Chain Management from IIMM (Indian Institute of Materials Management). I have also completed certification in Cost and Price analysis course and Effective negotiation course from ISM-INDIA,affiliated with ISM Inc.USA.
Apart from my commercial profile I love to write articles and have bagged prizes in several essay writing competitions. Also I possess quite good presentation skills and have won various presentation competitions.

"¢ Bagged:
o Employee of the Month Award in 2015 & 2014 for extraordinary savings by conducting Cost analysis and TCO.
o 2nd prize in Swadhaya (Essay and PPT Competitions) conduced for the topic" Sustainable development in industrial sector" in 2012
o 2nd prize twice in Paper Presentation consecutively at college level in 2009
o 3rd prize in Technical College in 2009
o Prizes in college on Communication Skills
"¢ Achieved excellence in academics and recognized as branch topper in 1st year
o 1st rank in anchoring at college fests
o 2nd prize in Declamation organized at school

Pl help me in profile evaluation and selection of best b-school as per my profile.
Thanks !!!

Srish