• 7 CATs FREE!
    If you earn 100 Forum Points

    Engage in the Beat The GMAT forums to earn
    100 points for $49 worth of Veritas practice GMATs FREE

    Veritas Prep
    VERITAS PRACTICE GMAT EXAMS
    Earn 10 Points Per Post
    Earn 10 Points Per Thanks
    Earn 10 Points Per Upvote
    REDEEM NOW

Ask MBA Crystal Ball

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Posts: 307
Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Thanked: 43 times
Followed by:5 members

by mcbMcK » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:14 pm
RBBmba@2014 wrote:Hi Sameer,
After reading your articles on Executive MBA -- https://www.mbacrystalball.com/blog/201 ... -from-iim/ , https://www.mbacrystalball.com/blog/201 ... -programs/ and https://www.mbacrystalball.com/blog/201 ... -in-india/ -- I've the following queries :

<<snip>>

Would much appreciate your feedback. Much thanks in advance!


@RBBmba@2014,

Yes, IIMI does have the EPGP. The averages are not published by these programs but they tend to be much lower than the ones at the 3 top ones in our experience.

EMBAs by definition are part time; read here.

What you are looking for is MBA for Executives. All/most GMAT based MBA programs are those. Here is a list of top one year full-time MBA programs.
MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: https://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com

Legendary Member
Posts: 944
Joined: 30 May 2012
Thanked: 8 times
Followed by:4 members

Edit

by RBBmba@2014 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:12 am
mcbMcK wrote:
@RBBmba@2014,

Yes, IIMI does have the EPGP. The averages are not published by these programs but they tend to be much lower than the ones at the 3 top ones in our experience.

EMBAs by definition are part time; read here.

What you are looking for is MBA for Executives. All/most GMAT based MBA programs are those. Here is a list of top one year full-time MBA programs.


Hi MG/Sammer,
Thanks for your prompt reply.

So, bottom-line is (whatever way we call them)whether we get the on-campus/in residence full-time ~ 1 year MBA for Executives (in their early 30s with 9-10 years of experience) in any international b-schools , EXACTLY as we get in IIM-A,B,CL,I,Shillong etc. ?

I'm not really interested in part-time programs, so the above is the only viable option I've, if any, on the global platform, especially considering my experience.

Thus, it'll be really helpful to know whether I can get any US/Europe or any international programs that are fit for me ? I mean, do we have any such in US,Canada etc or are all the so-called Executive programs in US etc inherently part-time ONLY ?

Also, sent you a PM.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Posts: 307
Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Thanked: 43 times
Followed by:5 members

by mcbMcK » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:36 am
RBBmba@2014 wrote:

Hi MG/Sammer,
Thanks for your prompt reply.

So, bottom-line is (whatever way we call them)whether we get the on-campus/in residence full-time ~ 1 year MBA for Executives (in their early 30s with 9-10 years of experience) in any international b-schools , EXACTLY as we get in IIM-A,B,CL,I,Shillong etc. ?

I'm not really interested in part-time programs, so the above is the only viable option I've, if any, on the global platform, especially considering my experience.

Thus, it'll be really helpful to know whether I can get any US/Europe or any international programs that are fit for me ? I mean, do we have any such in US,Canada etc or are all the so-called Executive programs in US etc inherently part-time ONLY ?

Also, sent you a PM.


The usual average in international programs is 4-5 years.

US exec programs are usually part-time ones.
MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: https://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com

User avatar
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Posts: 367
Joined: 30 Apr 2010
Thanked: 28 times
Followed by:26 members

Legendary Member
Posts: 944
Joined: 30 May 2012
Thanked: 8 times
Followed by:4 members

by RBBmba@2014 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:23 am
Hi MG,
Sent you a follow-up message earlier last month (on May 19, 2019). Could you please kindly check and let me know your feedback on that ?

Much thanks in advance. Look forward to hear from you.

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Posts: 307
Joined: 13 Nov 2010
Thanked: 43 times
Followed by:5 members

by mcbMcK » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:20 pm
RBBmba@2014 wrote:Hi MG,
Sent you a follow-up message earlier last month (on May 19, 2019). Could you please kindly check and let me know your feedback on that ?

Much thanks in advance. Look forward to hear from you.


Doesn't look like i received it. Please feel free to reach out directly on the email shared in the signature with all the profile details and queries.
MG (Manish Gupta)|The MBA Crystal Ball Team

Website: https://www.mbacrystalball.com
Email: mcb at mbacrystalball dot com

Legendary Member
Posts: 944
Joined: 30 May 2012
Thanked: 8 times
Followed by:4 members

by RBBmba@2014 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:52 pm
mcbMcK wrote:
RBBmba@2014 wrote:Hi MG,
Sent you a follow-up message earlier last month (on May 19, 2019). Could you please kindly check and let me know your feedback on that ?

Much thanks in advance. Look forward to hear from you.


Doesn't look like i received it. Please feel free to reach out directly on the email shared in the signature with all the profile details and queries.
Hi MG,
Thanks for your reply. No issues. Definitely I'll.

However, in the meantime I've resent you that message. Could you please kindly check once and let me know your feedback on that ?

Much thanks in advance. Look forward to hear from you.

User avatar
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Posts: 367
Joined: 30 Apr 2010
Thanked: 28 times
Followed by:26 members

User avatar
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Posts: 367
Joined: 30 Apr 2010
Thanked: 28 times
Followed by:26 members

User avatar
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Posts: 367
Joined: 30 Apr 2010
Thanked: 28 times
Followed by:26 members

Best admissions consultant for INSEAD

by MBACrystalBall » Wed May 27, 2020 7:15 am
Getting into INSEAD has become tougher over the years, especially in the light of the H1B visa uncertainties in the US. So if you have your eyes set on Europe's best MBA programs, getting a little help won't hurt.

Many of our candidates who get into INSEAD have been recommending us to their peers, calling us the best admission consultant for INSEAD. Which is quite flattering, we'll admit.

And INSEAD is among the top bschools for us each year, in terms of numbers.

Send us an email along with your profile details if you're looking for help with your INSEAD essays, recommendations, interviews. Or any other top school for that matter.
Watch these MBA videos

Sameer Kamat, Founder - MBA Crystal Ball | Careerizma
Email: info at mbacrystalball dot com

Must read for MBA aspirants
1. Beyond The MBA Hype | 2. Business Doctors: Management Consulting Gone Wild