Ask CrackAdmission

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:2 members

Ask CrackAdmission

by CrackAdmisssion » Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:10 am
Drop in your profile evaluation requests or any questions regarding MBA applications!

Re: Ask CrackAdmission

by Nikhil Maheshwari » Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:09 am
Greetings team, please evaluate my profile

Name : Nikhil Maheshwari
Nationality: Indian
GMAT : Male

GMAT Score: 690 (first attempt)

Education Background:
1. Chartered Accountant from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (61% )
It was my first attempt
2. Certificate Course on business Finance from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
3. Bachelors of Commerce , Delhi University (75%)
4. 12th Standard 78%
5. 10th Standard 94.5%

Work Experience:
- Total 6 Years (post qualification). i have also undergone 3.5 years of internship).
Currently working with Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu as a Risk Consultant, managing a team of 3.

Extracurricular:
- Played State level tennis
- Member of theatrics club in college, won best actor in our modern adaptation of Shakespeare's Macbeth
- I have an online poetry blog

Many thanks,
Nikhil Maheshwari

by PiyushCh2k21 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:40 am
1. Hi Experts,

Request you to evaluate my profile.

I gave my GMAT for the first time this year and got a score of 720(V39,Q49,IR 3).

Currently, I am working as a Data Analyst for Morgan stanley for a year now.

My work ex is close to 5 years

My academic results:
10th:93%
12th: 82%
B.Tech:8.1 GPA.

I did my B.Tech from a good private college in Delhi, in Information Technology.

Talking about extra-curricular activities, I have run a lot of marathons and have won couple of medals for 10 km runs. Apart from that, I have an interest in cooking gourmet food belonging to different cuisines and have been helping my sister run our own small bakery and cooking YouTube channel.

Also, I am getting good ratings iny current organisation.
Have not been really involved in NGO activities.

Could you please tell me how are my chances for ISB one year MBA program. I can provide any other information which you guys might require to help with the evaluation.

Thanks in advance,
Piyush Chandra

by Bassiingaround » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:44 am
2. Hey experts,

Please evaluate my profile:

GMAT Score: 690 [Quant:50 , Verbal:33, I.R.:8 , AWA:5]

Educational Qualifications:

Graduation: Completed B.E in Computer Science from Lady Shri Ram College for Women with 78%.
10th: 92.17%
12th: 88.33%
Work Experience:
Working as a Quality Analyst in ThoughtWorks for 21 months now.

Extra Curricular:

I was part of the dance society in college and dance has been my passion since I was a child. I have trained in Kathak for about 5 years and have also been teaching yoga alongside my master. My hobbies include reading, yoga and travelling and I have solo travelled to 5 countries.

I love meeting different people, conversing with them.

Waiting for your response,

Ananya Bassi

by Gunner707 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 9:43 am
1. Hi there!

I am looking to apply in the R1 applications of ISB next year. Would love to get a profile evaluation from experts in the forum.

GMAT Score: Not given yet, expecting 700+ based on mocks score analysis

Educational Qualifications:

Graduation: Completed B.Tech in Information Technology from VIT University, Vellore in 2019 with 8.4 CGPA.
12th: secured 80.8% in Science stream from ISC Board in 2014.
10th: secured 94.2% from ICSE Board in 2012.
Pursuing M.A. Economics from Hindu College, University of Delhi

Work Experience:
1) Chief Technology Officer at AM Legal Attorneys(June 2019 to current): Involved in bagging high name clients in AM Legal's consulting/Legal practices.

2) Business Technology Analyst at Deloitte Consulting(January 2017 to August 2017 Business Technology Intern and then from August 2017 to June 2019 as Full Time Hire): Worked with major Fortune 500 clients from Consumer and Industrial Products vertical in consulting domain. Handled large volumes of data for the clients, wrote complex business logic and database queries. I have received constant praise from the client and have been awarded client awards frequently.

Extra Curricular:
1) Part time tutor for under privileged children in my locality, I also worked with my friends for an initiative called paws4ppl where we took in rescued dogs and cats, cleaned them up, vaccinated them and set them up for adoption.

2) State Level Under 19 Cricket Player: Won 3 major tournaments across Punjab state tournaments. Also winner of Deloitte Sports Tournaments and other corporate tournaments.

More about me: As my dad was in the Indian Army, I got the opportunity to live across a number of cities in India. This has made me good at making new friends and meeting new people. He also instilled the values of discipline and time management in me. I am a fitness enthusiast and a lover of adventure sports, especially mountain biking. Cricket is my one true passion.
Any suggestions on what kind of things I can focus on in my essay would also be really helpful.