Admission Msc Finance Europe

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Admission Msc Finance Europe

by Merlo1997 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:05 am
Hi there!
I just wanted to ask you about my chances to get into a top Msc Finance in Europe:
Gmat 680 (49Q)
Gpa: I am from Italy, we have average weighted (mine is about 29.3/30, so the predicted degree mark is 110 cum laude/110 (the maximum grade achievable in Italy) from a not renowned university (university of Sassari).
Ielts: 7.5 overall
Work experience: summer internship at findomestic. Autumn internship in a local accounting agency.
Btw I am 21 and I would like to apply to a good Msc Finance in Europe (sth like Bocconi Msc Finance/Lse Finance & Economics/Warwick Msc Finance/ imperial Msc finance/ Lbs MIM )
Do you have any recommendations? Do you think my profile is good enough? (I know, I screwed the verbal part of the gmat, therefore I am planning to take it again, aiming for roughly 700/710)
Thank you all in advance!!

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:5 members
GMAT Score:690

by Abhyank » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:42 am
Hey,

You have a decent profile, and an above average GMAT score. WHile it is not great enough to get you into top schools like LBS, HEC or LSE, you have a competitive chance of getting into Bocconi, Warwick, Imperial, or even ESADE, if your application is well rounded.

You have two internships, and early career degrees like the MiM, or even the MS FInance, are ideally suited for someone your age, fresh out of college and looking to give your career a boost. It is imperative that your entire application is meticulously crafted, and your essays are edited to perfection. After your GMAT score, your essays play the most significant role in determining whether or not you get an admit, and a well-written essay will be the catalyst that will push you over the line when competing for admits to one seat with multiple students with the same GMAT score. The reputation of your university can be compensated for by highlighting your achievements, extra-curricular activities, and by showing that in the university, you were consistently performing well (your relative performance as compared to the rest of your class).

If you do manage to get 700-710 in your GMAT, then you'll have a fighting chance at elite schools like LBS, LSE, HEC Paris and ESSEC Business School.

With a 92% success rate, we at www.mim-essay.com are uniquely qualified to help you get into your dream b-school. With unlimited essay edits and a personalized consulting experience tailor-made to suit your needs, our flagship All-In-One service might just be what your application needs to get that refined touch, resulting in an admit to a top school.
Abhyank Srinet
Founder and Head Consultant at MiM-Essay.com

97% Success Rate| 7000+ Admits in Top Schools| 10 Million Euros in Scholarships

Want to 3X your chances of selection? Book a consulting call here:
https://www.mim-essay.com/book-an-appoi ... rm/?btgmat

by Merlo1997 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:38 am
Abhyank wrote:Hey,

You have a decent profile, and an above average GMAT score. WHile it is not great enough to get you into top schools like LBS, HEC or LSE, you have a competitive chance of getting into Bocconi, Warwick, Imperial, or even ESADE, if your application is well rounded.

You have two internships, and early career degrees like the MiM, or even the MS FInance, are ideally suited for someone your age, fresh out of college and looking to give your career a boost. It is imperative that your entire application is meticulously crafted, and your essays are edited to perfection. After your GMAT score, your essays play the most significant role in determining whether or not you get an admit, and a well-written essay will be the catalyst that will push you over the line when competing for admits to one seat with multiple students with the same GMAT score. The reputation of your university can be compensated for by highlighting your achievements, extra-curricular activities, and by showing that in the university, you were consistently performing well (your relative performance as compared to the rest of your class).

If you do manage to get 700-710 in your GMAT, then you'll have a fighting chance at elite schools like LBS, LSE, HEC Paris and ESSEC Business School.

With a 92% success rate, we at www.mim-essay.com are uniquely qualified to help you get into your dream b-school. With unlimited essay edits and a personalized consulting experience tailor-made to suit your needs, our flagship All-In-One service might just be what your application needs to get that refined touch, resulting in an admit to a top school.
First and foremost, thank you for your reply.
Secondly, I managed to geat a 700 on the gmat.

by Merlo1997 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:39 am
First and foremost, thank you for your reply.
Secondly, I managed to geat a 700 on the gmat.