SOP & LOR

Free advice from the world's top MBA consultants
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

SOP & LOR

by naveen_mehrotra » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:41 am
Can you Please help me in writing my essays and My SOP?

MBA Admissions Consultant
Followed by:3 members
GMAT Score:750+

by VP_MBA_Guru » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:04 am
Hi Naveen,
Thanks for your post. I would recommend contacting Veritas Prep directly at 800.925.7737 and speak to a dedicated instructor. Otherwise, I would be happy to forward along your contact information. Feel free to PM me with your details.

In the meantime, we are happy to answer any of your admissions questions on this forum.

Good luck,

NP
Nikhil P. | Admissions Consultant | Veritas Prep

Help

by VP_AZ » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:06 am
Hi Naveen,

With regards to your Statement of Purpose, I would recommend writing it as though you have an essay prompt. This will help you organize your thoughts and develop a focused essay.

Our company does offer complete essay editing and MBA applications consulting. You can check out our services on the <a href="https://www.veritasprep.com/mba/"> MBA applications </a>section of our web site. There is also valuable information about the top 30 schools available on the same site.

Best of luck!
Veritas Prep | Moderator

by naveen_mehrotra » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:26 pm
Thanks for the prompt reply....my details are as follows:-

I am a Company Secretary and a post graduate in commerce (M.COM.).Also i hold a PGDBA degree in Finance from SYMBIOSIS (PUNE) through distance learning...I have already given my IELTS and TOEFL exams n preparing for GMAT...