Cant access 6 full length MGMAT CAT

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:6 members

Cant access 6 full length MGMAT CAT

by prateek_guy2004 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:36 am
Hi

I just bought manhattan SC 4th edition , i am already registered in manhattan website , so i register my book 32 digit with the same ID.

But i can not see my 6 full lenth tests, though i can see SC practice 25 questions.

And i can see my old free mock test review.. please help me what to do now..i am so worried.

Prateek

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1535 members
GMAT Score:800

by lunarpower » Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:40 am
prateek_guy2004 wrote:Hi

I just bought manhattan SC 4th edition , i am already registered in manhattan website , so i register my book 32 digit with the same ID.

But i can not see my 6 full lenth tests, though i can see SC practice 25 questions.

And i can see my old free mock test review.. please help me what to do now..i am so worried.

Prateek
hi -- you won't see all six. you'll just see either (a) the option to resume the current test, if you are in the middle of one, or (b) the option to start your next test, if you've finished your last one. (there is a note toward the top of the cat exam page that explains this functionality.)

on the other hand, if you don't see a link to resume / start the current exam, then that's a problem, and you should contact tech support.
Ron has been teaching various standardized tests for 20 years.

--

Pueden hacerle preguntas a Ron en castellano
Potete chiedere domande a Ron in italiano
On peut poser des questions à Ron en français
Voit esittää kysymyksiä Ron:lle myös suomeksi

--

Quand on se sent bien dans un vêtement, tout peut arriver. Un bon vêtement, c'est un passeport pour le bonheur.

Yves Saint-Laurent

--

Learn more about ron

by prateek_guy2004 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:30 am
lunarpower wrote:

Prateek
hi -- you won't see all six. you'll just see either (a) the option to resume the current test, if you are in the middle of one, or (b) the option to start your next test, if you've finished your last one. (there is a note toward the top of the cat exam page that explains this functionality.)

on the other hand, if you don't see a link to resume / start the current exam, then that's a problem, and you should contact tech support.
Hi

Thank you for replying...well i can see resume and SC practice 25 ques....so i guess i have to complete the 1st free test then i can move on to the other tests.

Thank you for clearing my confusion.

Chaw

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor

by lunarpower » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 am
prateek_guy2004 wrote:Thank you for replying...well i can see resume and SC practice 25 ques....so i guess i have to complete the 1st free test then i can move on to the other tests.
yep -- you have to do one test at a time.

i can see how you might be a little freaked out at not seeing the other tests. perhaps i'll suggest to our programmers the idea of showing "grayed-out" versions of the other tests -- i.e., versions that you can see but can't click.

--

--

Quand on se sent bien dans un vêtement, tout peut arriver. Un bon vêtement, c'est un passeport pour le bonheur.

Yves Saint-Laurent

--

Learn more about ron

by prateek_guy2004 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:27 am
lunarpower wrote:
prateek_guy2004 wrote:Thank you for replying...well i can see resume and SC practice 25 ques....so i guess i have to complete the 1st free test then i can move on to the other tests.
yep -- you have to do one test at a time.

i can see how you might be a little freaked out at not seeing the other tests. perhaps i'll suggest to our programmers the idea of showing "grayed-out" versions of the other tests -- i.e., versions that you can see but can't click.
Hi

That is a good idea indeed ......Well my friend had this problem , she purchased this book from a mall and did not check the back inside cover which was leaked and could not get access to online tests.....So i was scared like hell for this.

I appreciate your help, now i relaxed.

chaw

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor

by lunarpower » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:41 am

That is a good idea indeed ......Well my friend had this problem , she purchased this book from a mall and did not check the back inside cover which was leaked and could not get access to online tests.....So i was scared like hell for this.
have your friend contact our student services department (+1 212-721-7400 or [email protected]) and they will take care of that problem immediately.

--

--

Yves Saint-Laurent

--

Learn more about ron

by prateek_guy2004 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:11 am
This thing happened in the month of January this year ...she is done with the exam...I guess she did not contact manhattan Customer service .
Don't look for the incorrect things that you have done rather look for remedies....

https://www.beatthegmat.com/motivation-t90253.html

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor

by lunarpower » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:22 am
prateek_guy2004 wrote:This thing happened in the month of January this year ...she is done with the exam...I guess she did not contact manhattan Customer service .
hmm. ok. why not?

perhaps this is a cultural difference; reputable american businesses will have no problems rectifying minor customer-service issues such as this one, and you shouldn't hesitate to contact a business with such questions.

moreover, mgmat is widely known for going the extra mile for its clients.

good luck

--

--

Yves Saint-Laurent

--

Learn more about ron

by prateek_guy2004 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:45 am
Ya i know it this is the reason i contacted you when i was tensed...she should have stated this to the customer service but i guess she bought that book because she wanted to read the book only not the tests. and i mainly bought this book because of the test...

Thanks
Don't look for the incorrect things that you have done rather look for remedies....

https://www.beatthegmat.com/motivation-t90253.html