regarding buying guides in online form from the mgmat store

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:4 members
Hi,

I want to buy sentence correction in downloadable pdf format. when i try to purchse it from the mgmat store, it asks for my shipping address and the preferred postage options. i also have to enter my card details before pressing submit.

1. how can i buy only the online material and thus saving the postage?
2. will the online material also have access to the 6 cats ?

thnx
jaymin

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:35 am
Hi Jaymin,

Unfortunately, ManhattanGMAT does not currently offer its guides in an online format. When purchasing a book, your only option is a hard copy.

I would also suggest trying websites like www.amazon.com or www.bn.com, as they will often times have lower shipping rates simply because they are larger companies that can get better shipment deals.

Good luck studying!

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members
GMAT Score:760

by praneeth » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:38 pm
michael.dinerstein wrote:Hi Jaymin,

Unfortunately, ManhattanGMAT does not currently offer its guides in an online format. When purchasing a book, your only option is a hard copy.

I would also suggest trying websites like www.amazon.com or www.bn.com, as they will often times have lower shipping rates simply because they are larger companies that can get better shipment deals.

Good luck studying!

Best,
Michael,

Both Barnes & Noble, Amazon and most other online retailers seem to be out of stock of both the old edition and the new edition of the strategy guides, which is obviously not ideal. I wanted to check if there was an update on timing when online retailers will be receiving books?

Thanks,

Praneeth

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

by michael.dinerstein » Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:27 pm
Hi praneeth,

I believe I answered this in another thread, but know that you will be able to purchase the books from those outlets in 2 - 3 weeks.

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628