Free Sample GMAT Test

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:8 members

Free Sample GMAT Test

by michael.dinerstein » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:20 pm
Hi BTG Forum Users,

Although it seems that many people here already know about our computer adaptive practice tests, I wanted to let everyone know that they can take a free GMAT sample test on our website. The test is a full-length computer adaptive exam modeled after the real GMAT, and is great tool to figure out your general ability level on the test.

Your actual score at the end of the test will not be as accurate as the real GMAT, but our tests come with detailed Assessment Reports that break down your performance section by section. Use these reports to guide your studying.

We also have a MBA resource section that has a ton of free articles regarding the business school application process.

Okay - I'm done with the plug. Good luck studying, everyone! Be sure to post any questions and I'll get right to answering them!

Best,
Michael Dinerstein
Manager of Online Marketing
Manhattan GMAT
212-721-7400
800-576-4628

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

by Pooja Bhula » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:34 am
I have signed up for the free test but i want to know if i will get to review the test questions after completing the test. i think it is very important, i would like to solve again any questions that i answer incorrectly.. is possible to do this on attempting the free test?

Official Company Rep
Followed by:7 members

by mgmat-matt » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:23 am
Hey Pooja,

Yes, at any time you can go back and review all of your past practice tests. You can do this by clicking Generate Assessment Reports under the CAT Exams & Diagnostics tab in your Student Center.

Best,
Matt Mapplebeck
Student Services Associate
Manhattan GMAT
Matt Mapplebeck
Manhattan GMAT Representative