How to start smartly with MGMAT book lists---Please advice!

Ask your questions about Manhattan Prep products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi!!
I wanted to get in contact with you guys because I just bought all the quant and verbal books form MGMAT and also the official guides, my books will arrive in a few days. I am planning to start studying in a couple of weeks but I would like to start in a very smart way. I have taken a course with another company but I felt it did not work well for me. I´d appreciate so much you can give me some advice about how to start my preparation smartly. I am planning to study for 3 or 4 months.

Hope I can get in contact with you, and thank you very much for your time.

On the other hand, I took a GMAT Prep test and it was not really well...I could see that most of the problems I saw in this test I really never saw them during my past preparation...That´s way I decided to buy the MGMAT books as well as the Official guides

I have taken some tests and my scores are from 440 to 550...I need at least a 680. As everybody, the verbal section is my biggest problem considering that I am a non native english speaker.

Regards!
Juan

Official Company Rep
Followed by:7 members

by mgmat-matt » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:04 am
Thanks for reaching out! This sounds like a perfect question for our Student Services team. Please contact them at 212-721-7400/800-576-4628 or [email protected] and they will be happy to discuss what you can do to prepare, given your individual circumstances and needs.

All the best,
Matt
Matt Mapplebeck
Manhattan GMAT Representative

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by reylo11 » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 pm
Thank you so much for the info!
I just sent them and e mail, I hope can get in contact with them soon!

Juan