Kaplan Gmat prep plus 2018

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Kaplan Gmat prep plus 2018

by abinaya » Fri May 11, 2018 12:27 am
How do I access the 5 free practice tests which comes with the purchase of the book?
I can only see a diagnostic test(practice test1) in the online resources dashboard.
Kindly help.

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Jennifer@Kaplan » Fri May 11, 2018 8:19 am
Hi, Abinaya! Thanks for registering your GMAT Prep Plus 2018 book! Let's get you to your practice tests!

When you log in, you should see "ONLINE RESOURCES" highlighted in the top banner of the page. On the left side of the page there is a series of tabs: GET STARTED, WORKSHOPS, QUIZZES, etc. The GET STARTED tab has the link to Practice Test 1 (Diagnostic), because that will be your first step in getting started with your prep. (The Diagnostic gives you a record of your starting point, showing where your strengths are, and should be completed before you start reviewing.) At the bottom of that menu is a tab for PRACTICE TESTS. That's where tests 2-4 are located.

If you have any trouble finding the tests, the fastest way to get assistance from Kaplan is to call us! Feel free to give us a call at (800) KAP-TEST. Our test experts are available to take your call Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM ET or Saturday-Sunday 9 AM to 6 PM ET. Otherwise, you can post here, but we may not be able to reply as quickly as the experts you reach by phone.

Best of luck with your prep!

Jennifer

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by abinaya » Fri May 11, 2018 9:25 am
Okay!
I am now able to access the practice tests
Thank you so much:)

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by Jennifer@Kaplan » Wed May 16, 2018 9:20 am