Kaplan Representative ONLY

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Kaplan Representative ONLY

by GMATFanatic77 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:24 pm
Dear Kaplan Rep:

Hi. I am writing is to inform you that I am considering taking GMAT prep classes with your company at a location in New York City.

1. I want to know if Kaplan accommodates students with disabilities in the classroom including providing a sign language interpreter?

2. Does Kaplan has a Disability Coordinator in place to help me make arranagement to have a sign language interpreter for the GMAT prep classes?

3. What is the total cost of the GMAT prep classes?

Thanks,

GMATFanatic77

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:2 members

by Jen Kedro » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:14 pm
Hi,

Kaplan does provide ADA accomodations for students where needed, including sign language interpreters. We have an official accomodation form that you would fill out to document your needs and the accomodation/s you are getting on the real GMAT exam.

As for the costs of our courses, it depends upon what option you choose (Classroom, Advanced, Math Intensive), and full information can be found by searching for classes by zip code on www.kaptest.com/gmat. Currently our classroom course is $1449 in NYC.

Good luck with your preparation and let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. You can also chat with an advisor online on our website at any time.
Jen Kedrowski
Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions
GMAT Teacher
MBA Admissions Consultant
National Product Team Member