problems with the website

Ask your questions about Kaplan products/services here
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

problems with the website

by abshersj » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:03 am
I have the GMAT Premier Program 2009 edition and am having problems. First, the CD doesn't work with Vista. I can live with that, but I can't get the online companion to work. I did figure out that you don't enter the serial number, but even going around the other way (clicking the link for the 2009 edition below the image of the book) I still am not getting anywhere. It's telling me that the code has already been used, even though I've not entered any code or numbers. So, I have a registered account, but can't access the diagnostic test, etc. Any suggestions?

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:2 members

by Jen Kedro » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:49 am
Hi,

Does the prior post, https://www.beatthegmat.com/does-online- ... 18233.html, help you at all with your online companion?

If not let me know and I'll have our publishing team jump on again to answer your question.

Best,
Jennifer
Jen Kedrowski
Kaplan Test Prep & Admissions
GMAT Teacher
MBA Admissions Consultant
National Product Team Member

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:3 members

by vidabella417 » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:59 am
Dear abshersj,

We have fixed the technical difficulties we were experiencing with the links on Kaptest.com/GMATbooksonline. Therefore, please return to that site and click on the link for Kaplan GMAT: Premier Program. You should have no problems registering your companion now.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this situation has caused you, and wish you the best of luck on your exam!

Sincerely,

Monica P. Lugo
Editor - Kaplan Publishing

--
We build futures one success story at a time. Visit us at www.kaplanpublishing.com