Scholarship at London Business School

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
To me, a child dream come true. I looked at reviews and selected Aringo for their expertise in the London Business School. Shimri Waters is an LBS almunus and former interviewer. That really makes the difference because he knows the school inside out and the requirements to be admitted. Shimri was extremelly friendly, helpful and proactive in improving my application and giving me hints on essay wrtting, cv tailoring, video presentations, and interview performance. I also had a mock interview that was very helpful. In the end, I attained a £20,000 scholarship from London Business School and I could not have got it without Aringo.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Hi.
Congratulations on your success. How much was your GMAT score? Can I with a score of around 700 even dream of making it to LBS?
Which other B schools did you get selected to?

Followed by:1 members
emanuelafonsorebelo wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:23 am
To me, a child dream come true. I looked at reviews and selected Aringo for their expertise in the London Business School. Shimri Waters is an LBS almunus and former interviewer. That really makes the difference because he knows the school inside out and the requirements to be admitted. Shimri was extremelly friendly, helpful and proactive in improving my application and giving me hints on essay wrtting, cv tailoring, video presentations, and interview performance. I also had a mock interview that was very helpful. In the end, I attained a £20,000 scholarship from London Business School and I could not have got it without Aringo.
Hello! I wish you the best in the future. Unfortunately, I still cannot count on a scholarship with my result.

Re: Scholarship at London Business School

by hannahrose » Wed Mar 10, 2021 8:05 am
The London Business School is also highly ranked. Forbes ranked LBS as the number one 2-year international MBA program. And the scholarship is definitely quite decent there.

Nowadays, running a business is a challenge. The concurrency in different business branches is very high, and if you want to succeed, you need to have skills, knowledge, and dedication. London Business School is also my dream, and I'll for sure apply there after college. I have a business class at my college, and when I started it, I realized that it's not that easy to be a business owner. I'm working on my coursework and need to find info on business administration and why it's important. This resource https://phdessay.com/free-essays-on/bus ... istration/ helped me a lot with my writing because I had a chance to get through different assignments on that theme and see the options for what I can write about. It was quite a complicated task because business administration is not the easiest process, but I believe that getting a degree in that is worth it.

Re: Scholarship at London Business School

by Maskinla » Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:07 pm
I was able to complete a variety of writing exercises on the topic, giving me a taste of the range of topics I may explore. The study of business administration is not simple, but I think the effort was well worth it in the end.