MBAdream.in - Best Admission Consultancy

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

MBAdream.in - Best Admission Consultancy

by antra.nith » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:54 pm
Getting admission into MBA programs of leading business schools in the world is not an easy journey. I believe many MBA aspirants believe that once they have a high GMAT score, most of the work is done and then all they need to do is shortlist few of the top schools and apply to them.

Although, a high GMAT score opens a lot of options for you to choose from, it is sadly just not enough and even an average GMAT score may get you a place in your dream school. The admission committee of the top B-schools judge the MBA candidates on a lot of parameters and the GMAT score is just one of them.
When I scored a 760 on GMAT, I was on the top of the world and I was very confident of getting into one of the top business schools in the US. However, the more I learnt about the admissions process the less confident I started to feel about my chances of success. That's when I decided to seek professional help from admission consultants and choosing among so many of them available today was a very difficult and important decision to make.

Many of my college seniors are pursuing MBA at different universities across the world and most of them recommended MBAdream.in to me. So, with all the positive feedback I had received, I decided to enrol with MBAdream.in with the hope that I will see my dreams getting fulfilled as well.

Well it turns out now that it was one of the best decisions I have made till date. My experience of working on the applications with Rahul has been phenomenal. The confidence he showed in my profile made me believe that even apart from the score I have a lot to present to the admissions committee that might make them interested in my application. He constantly motivated me and helped me come up with very strong and impressive essays and he made the application process smooth and stress-free. Thanks to the mock interviews with Rahul, I felt extremely confident at the interviews and I was able to put my best foot forward.

Today, I have a full tuition fellowship from UNC Kenan Flagler Business School and admits from Johnson at Cornell and CMU- Tepper with part scholarship under my belt and it was only made possible by the excellent mentor I found in Rahul.

Special thanks to Rahul and MBAdream.in (it has been aptly named so)