In Kellogg, Tuck, Duke with 50% scholarship. Love EXPARTUS!

Congrats! Tell us how you did it
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I am a re-applicant and I have got admission from Kellogg, Tuck and Duke with 50% scholarship. I rate EXPARTUS service as 5 stars, absolutely. At the very beginning, I learned EXPARTUS from one of my friends who managed to get off from NYU Stern waiting list with the help of EXPARTUS. Also in those admitted students' sharing events, they strongly recommended the book "Best Business Schools' Admissions Secrets" by the founder of EXPARTUS, Chioma Isiadinso. Therefore it was a pretty much easy decision to choose EXPARTUS. Without the help from my consultant, I could not have such a smooth application this year. Below are the statistics that can prove how great EXPARTUS is.

- Per estimation, my consultant have spent over 30 hours talking with me face-to-face or Skype, including weekly call, mock interview, oral English practice. This has not included her offline efforts such as reviewing my essays, responding to my emails, etc.
- For each school's essays, over 10 rounds of review&revision between my consultant and me, and all the other EXPARTUS consultants reviewed my final version essays and gave comments. I am sure I submitted a strong application package for all the three schools I applied, as all the three schools offered me admission.
- For interview preparation, I cannot really count the hours my consultant spent helping me. But I indeed practiced and recorded videos for all possible interview questions (for all three schools) and some questions I recorded more than once, and my consultant watched all videos and gave feedback.

Meanwhile, if I am allowed to tell you three top secrets that EXPARTUS offers for successful application, those are as follow.

1. Well-structured framework for Personal brand audit and recommender management.

For personal brand audit, I wrote a 44-page word document... this process helped me to get to know myself and let my consultant become my closest friend. Without such a thorough audit process, I cannot build very compelling stories. Furthermore, the recommender management process indeed made my communication with my two bosses much much easier. To be honest, I did not really spend much effort to manage my bosses, while they wrote very strong recommendations as my brand champions.

2. Inspiring me to be a better myself

When my consultant reviewed my last year's failure, she advised me the improve plan - such as how to make impact in community service, join & found a Toastmasters Club in my company, participate New York Library conversion group during my business trip to U.S., correct English pronunciations by practicing with online resources, etc. Everything I followed, then I improved. I enjoyed making success because of solid improvements instead of taking shortcuts.

3. Be myself throughout essay writing and interview

I felt comfortable with working with my consultant. Because I can be myself throughout the whole application process, which was indeed great comparing with its opposite side, "over-polished" or over-prepared.. I can tell the stories in the way I like and my consultant prompted me to think further and revise again and again. At the end when the story was tightened up, it was still my story, and the flavor had not been changed. The only difference is that, the story became touching and genuine within limited word counts.