Never Give Up! Dalal's GMAT Journey From 250 to 780

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

Dalal’s GMAT Journey From 250 to 780

Hello, my friends at Beat The GMAT!

There’s no score ceiling. You can score as high as you want. So, never give up!

Many GMAT students mistakenly think there is a “ceiling” on how high they can score on test day. The truth is, with perseverance and the right resources, ANY score improvement is possible. Dalal Aldilaimi’s story is a case in point: with the help of the Target Test Prep GMAT online course, she increased her GMAT score by 530 points, from 250 (Q7, V15) to 780 (Q50, V47).

In this live interview, Dalal discusses her GMAT study plan and techniques and how TTP’s course helped her achieve a massive 530-point improvement in her GMAT score.

Need some more inspiration to get you started? Check out Dalal’s debrief, ranked #1 on GMAT Club.

TTP’s revolutionary online study platform takes the guesswork out of your GMAT prep and makes achieving impressive GMAT scores possible for students of all levels. Using time-tested teaching methods and cutting-edge technology, the TTP course guides you step by step to your GMAT score goal, tracking your progress at a granular level to optimize your studying.

We are so confident that the course will be a game-changer for you that we guarantee it, with our 110-point Score Improvement Guarantee. See for yourself why so many GMAT students rate the TTP course 5 stars.

From the moment I started studying with TTP’s software, I was amazed by how simple and fun their program was. They made jumping into studying effortless.” - Dalal, GMAT 780 (Q50, V47)

Warmest regards,
Scott

[align=center][fimg=750,145]https://res.cloudinary.com/target-test-prep/image/upload/v1674252857/Dalal_oelj4h.png[/fimg][/align][/textarea]

Legendary Member
Followed by:140 members
GMAT Score:800
I think my favorite part is what she says about scoring 350 on her second GMAT, that it helped her be more confident because she had made progress from her first score of 250.
Marty Murray
Perfect Scoring Tutor With Over a Decade of Experience
MartyMurrayCoaching.com
Contact me at [email protected] for a free consultation.