Patrick's GMAT 770 (Q51/V42) Journey With Target Test Prep

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

Patrick's GMAT 770 (Q51/V42) Journey!

Patrick needed a 700+ GMAT score, but after months of studying full-time, he was burned out and still couldn’t crack 700 on mock tests. Luckily, a friend recommended Target Test Prep.

“I would have to attribute most of my success to Target Test Prep,” Patrick says. “It’s extremely extensive.” With hard work and perseverance, and some help from the TTP GMAT course, Patrick scored 770 on his GMAT, earning a perfect Quant score of 51 and an impressive Verbal section score of 42.

Think you can’t earn a 770 GMAT score? Patrick started from a baseline score of 590. “I reached out to Target Test Prep multiple times, and they responded so fast and had advice for me every single time,” he says. “I think that’s really the most important thing. There’s nothing really personal about any of the other companies.”

In this YouTube debrief, Patrick discusses his GMAT study plan and techniques and how TTP’s course helped him achieve an impressive 770 GMAT score.

Watch Patrick's GMAT 770 journey with Target Test Prep here.

Now is your chance to get 20% off the 5-star rated prep course on GMAT Club. Use coupon code HOLIDAY20 at checkout to take advantage of our most massive discount of the year!

Warmest regards,
Scott