How Mark Scored 720 on the GMAT | Target Test Prep GMAT Course

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

How Mark Scored 720 (Q49/V39) on the GMAT

When Mark decided to apply to MBA programs, he was a newbie to the GMAT game and found it difficult to incorporate GMAT prep into his post-college routine. Nevertheless, he knew he needed a high GMAT score to be competitive at his target business schools. So, after talking with friends who had taken the GMAT and reading reviews online, he decided to sign up for the Target Test Prep GMAT Course.

“I came into this whole GMAT scene really knowing nothing,” Mark says. “But Target Test Prep really helped me and hand-held through the whole process, and gave me a structured study plan to follow.

“They’re really in the trenches with you, helping you to navigate these rough waters.”

From fitting in study time while working a full-time job to battling test anxiety, Mark didn’t let anything deter him from his goal. And his hard work paid off: after studying Quant and Verbal with the Target Test Prep course, he earned a 720 GMAT score, with a Q49/V39.

“I really want to thank Scott and the whole team at Target Test Prep for such a great course and really being the main reason why I was able to achieve a 720 on my GMAT,” Mark says.

Watch Mark's GMAT journey here.

Warmest regards,
Scott