Dalal's GMAT Journey From 250 (Q7, V15) To 780 (Q50 V47)

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

Dalal's GMAT Journey From 250 (Q7, V15) To 780 (Q50 V47)

“I wish I had found Target Test Prep a lot sooner. It changed the way I studied.”
- Dalal Aldilaimi, TTP student

Do you worry that you’ll never hit your GMAT score goal? Are you disappointed with your progress, frustrated, or stalled? Get ready to be inspired!

Watch the recording of the GMAT Club live session with former Target Test Prep student Dalal, who increased her GMAT score by 530 points using the TTP GMAT course.

How’d she do it? Hear all about Dalal’s amazing journey from a 250 to 780 (Q50/V47) GMAT score as she shares her hard-earned wisdom about what works and what doesn’t when it comes to studying for the GMAT, and how finding the right study resource was a game-changer for her.

If you’ve ever thought your GMAT hurdle is too high to overcome, if you’re struggling with low scores or losing motivation on the long road to GMAT success, you’ll want to hear what Dalal has to say!

Get the real scoop on what it takes to make big gains in your GMAT score, how to cope with the inevitable ups and downs of GMAT prep, and the mistakes to avoid along the way.

For more than a decade, the 5-star rated Target Test Prep course has been helping students of all levels achieve top scores on the GMAT. Regardless of your starting point, TTP can help you achieve your dream GMAT score.

“I hope you find something that can lead you to your own ‘Aha!’ moment. My moment was when I found TTP.” - Dalal Aldilaimi, TTP student

Do you want to explore Target Test Prep's game-changing GMAT course? Sign up for a 5-day full-access trial for just $1. https://gmat.targettestprep.com/plans

Legendary Member
Followed by:140 members
GMAT Score:800
It was really interesting to talk with Dalal. It's easy enough to just think, "Wow, that's a big score increase," but then, when you talk with her, you learn exactly why that increase happened, and many of the things she mentions apply to succeeding in all areas of life.
Marty Murray
Perfect Scoring Tutor With Over a Decade of Experience
MartyMurrayCoaching.com
Contact me at [email protected] for a free consultation.