How Daniela went from 620 to 720 on the GMAT

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members

Dear students,

The Target Test Prep GMAT Course has helped thousands of students around the world crush the GMAT and surpass their score goals. Take Daniela, a Target Test Prep student who recently scored 720 on the GMAT.

As someone who spoke English as a second language and did not have much math in her educational background, Daniela was just as concerned about the Verbal section as she was about the Quant section of the GMAT when she began studying for her GMAT exam.

After working with a private tutor, she scored 620 on the GMAT, which she knew would not make her a competitive candidate for the PhD programs she was interested in. “I had to step up my game,” Daniela says. She began to research preparation materials, and a friend recommended Target Test Prep. “He insisted,” Daniela says. With only a month left to study for the GMAT, she decided to take her friend’s advice and give the TTP course a shot.

“This is a very complete course,” Daniela says. “It’s a great deal. The price is great, the technical support is great, the follow-up is great -- it’s something that I believe other courses don’t have, somebody personally answering your emails and checking on you.”

After dedicating herself to studying with the Target Test Prep course for a month, Daniela finally reached her goal on test day, scoring 720 on her GMAT.

“If you have the right resource, which TTP most definitely is, and you have at least dedication, you’ll get through it,” Daniela says. “It’ll happen for you. I did not believe this would happen for me, and look at me now. I could not be more enthused about this. Thank you, Target Test Prep!”

See for yourself why test-takers around the world are choosing Target Test Prep for their GMAT prep. With personalized study plans and the option to use an accelerated course, Target Test Prep can help you reach your GMAT goals.

Watch Daniela’s video to learn more about her GMAT 720 journey.

Warmest regards,
Scott