Working with Manhattan GMAT 5th Ed & OG 2020

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members
Hi there!

I started studying for the GMAT around 2 weeks ago. My main resources are the 5th ed. of the Manhattan GMAT books and the 2020 OG, however, the 5th ed. of the Manhattan books reference a different edition of the OG (in terms of which problems in the OG correspond to the chapters in the Manhattan books). Is there any way to reconcile the 2 resources, or is there any way to find out which problems in the OG 2020 correspond to the chapters in the Manhattan books so that I can practice from the OG as I'm studying each chapter? :)

Thank you!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
first finish the manhattan prep books then try to start OG rather than doing them in parallel .

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800
Hi camaramarga,

This sounds like a question that is probably best answered by MGMAT, so if you still using these materials (and you have not found a solution to this issue yet), then you might want to contact that company's Customer Support Team and ask.

Before I can offer you any additional advice for your studies, it would help if you could provide a bit more information on how you've been studying and your goals:

Studies:
1) How long have you studied? How many hours do you typically study each week?
2) What study materials have you used so far besides the books that you mentioned?
3) On what dates did you take EACH of your CATs/mocks and how did you score on EACH (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores for EACH)?

Goals:
4) What is your overall goal score?
5) When are you planning to take the GMAT?
6) When are you planning to apply to Business School and what Schools are you planning to apply to?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]