Earn 10 Points Per Post
    Earn 10 Points Per Thanks
    Earn 10 Points Per Upvote
    REDEEM NOW

Is 60 day study plan applicable for me? Q47 V18 Target 650+

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi,

I am a working adult who can only spend 1-2 hours on weekdays and 5-6 hours for weekends.
I recently took a GMAT exam and only scored 540 (Q47 V18) with IR7, it might due to I was not well in the examination centre and could not focus on the verbal questions, but I am quite sure I still have huge room for improvement, especially for SC, as my mother tongue is not English. In addition, I had 580 in GMAT prep 1 before I start my revision two months ago. Honestly, I was upset when I saw the exam result, it seems I did not gain anything or got even worse after the revision, but I want to let myself to have a second try.

For my case, I want to apply for a master degree before Feb (early bird deadline) and it is better to score 650+ in GMAT (for scholarship/direct admission).
I found the 60-day study plan from Google (thanks to the Internet) and directed me to here. After studying the outline of the study plan (https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/gmat-guide-outline), I found that it may be better if I move Day 23 - Day 38 to an earlier stage or just focus on the verbal part. However, do I still have to follow the 60-day study plan in order to have a better result overall? Or is there any other study plans for some people like me? Can somebody provide me with strategies to score 650+ in GMAT in 1.5 to 2 months?

Thanks!

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:23 members
Hi dordor0530,

How did things end up with your GMAT?

Scott Woodbury-Stewart
Founder and CEO
scott@targettestprep.com

See why Target Test Prep is rated 5 out of 5 stars on BEAT the GMAT. Read our reviews

ImageImage