how to ace GMAT

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

how to ace GMAT

by sana.mehra » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:38 am
hey!
I have been studying for GMAT since more than 3 months now and still it seems like I am no where as i am faltering in a lot of questions and till now it doesnt seem that I could give my exam this month as well , moreover deadlines are approaching of all the programs where I intend to apply.
I am not able to remember all those concepts as though I have completed SC Manhattan and CR Powerscore but its like I have forgotten them and now I am back on faltering hard and even some medium level questions.
As for Quant I was well when I was in practice with one topic but as i move on to another topic i just forget that particular topic and then it takes some time to recollect and so I take more than 2 mins to solve the question which reduces my efficiency in the mock.

please help !!!

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:47 pm
Hi Sana Mehra,

Before I can offer you the specific advice that you're looking for, it would help if you could provide a bit more information on how you've been studying and your goals:

Studies:
1) What type of study routine have you followed? How many hours do you typically study each week? Did you take any "time off" during your studies?
2) What study materials have you used so far?
3) How have you scored on EACH of your CATs/mocks (including the Quant and Verbal Scaled Scores for EACH)?

Goals:
4) What is your goal score?
5) When are you planning to take the GMAT?
6) When are you planning to apply to Business School?
7) What Schools are you planning to apply to?

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]