BTG Daily harder than Official Review?

This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

BTG Daily harder than Official Review?

by Matteo_A » Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:00 am
Hi everyone, PLEASE HELPPP!!

I have done the whole GMAT Review and GMAT Quant Review books and I was able to do most answers correctly (around 82%).
I've subscribed for Beat The Gmat Daily Quantitative, but I often don't know how to do these questions / choose the wrong answers.

Are they more difficult in general?

Thanks

Matt

Legendary Member
Followed by:24 members

by GMATinsight » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:55 am
Matteo_A wrote:Hi everyone, PLEASE HELPPP!!

I have done the whole GMAT Review and GMAT Quant Review books and I was able to do most answers correctly (around 82%).
I've subscribed for Beat The Gmat Daily Quantitative, but I often don't know how to do these questions / choose the wrong answers.

Are they more difficult in general?

Thanks

Matt
Let me put it this way.

GMAT Official Guide and GMAT Quant Review do NOT represent actual difficulty level of the Quant that you will encounter in actual GMAT.

Actual GMAT will be tougher than the questions available in official Quant resource,

Prepare to see more difficult questions and the best practice that you will find is i Manhattan Tests and books.

And yes GMAT Daily Quant question is tougher for good and thereby is better practice

I hope this helps!!!
"GMATinsight"Bhoopendra Singh & Sushma Jha
Most Comprehensive and Affordable Video Course 2000+ CONCEPT Videos and Video Solutions
Whatsapp/Mobile: +91-9999687183 l [email protected]
Contact for One-on-One FREE ONLINE DEMO Class Call/e-mail
Most Efficient and affordable One-On-One Private tutoring fee - US$40-50 per hour