New Enhanced Score Report. Now Available

This topic has expert replies
Official Company Rep
Followed by:270 members
GMAT Score:800
Hello BTG users:

We are proud to announce a new feature and option for test-takers. Today we are introducing the Enhanced Score Report. Get to know your GMAT score like never before. Your GMAT Enhanced Score Report will shine a spotlight on your strengths and weaknesses, providing insight to your performance that you can use to study more effectively.

Below are some key features of the ESR:
  • "¢ Overall section performance ranking
    "¢ Performance ranking by question type
    "¢ Time management ranking
    "¢ Percentage of questions answered correctly
    "¢ Average response time
    "¢ Ability to benchmark against other test takers from the past three years
    "¢ Customized summary report for each section that assesses strengths and weaknesses
    "¢ Available to those who have taken the exam after October 1, 2013, for five years after your exam date
You can read more about this new option for more insight into your scores and more control over your GMAT experience on our website here: https://www.mba.com/bg-0025

As always, we also welcome any questions or feedback you may have about this new option here in this thread.

Thanks,
Jeremy
Leah
Official GMAC Representative

Have a question about customer service issues, GMAT exam policies, or GMAT exam structure? Post your question in our Ask the Test Maker forum!

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by manan27 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:39 am
I live in India and I took the gmat on 31august2015. On that day itself I ordered the enhanced score report but till date I have not received the same. I was told that the report comes in a hard copy by post,I am highly surprised to know that when everything is done online from booking the date of exam,the exam itself to delivery of official score report then why enhanced report can not be sent via e-mail just as official score report is sent. I am still waiting for the report to arrive and only upon the arrival of the report I can go ahead to book the next test date.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by manan27 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:07 am
Thank you so much for your reply. I got access to my enhanced score report. But I will like to bring it in your kind notice that customer care center for India never told me the way to access my enhanced score report the way you did they rather told me clearly that enhanced score report 'only comes in hard copy' and it will take 4 weeks. I called them twice or thrice in order to ask the alternative way to access my report in less than 4 weeks but they said doing so is not possible and I have to wait for 4 weeks(if you can listen to the conversation from phone no. 9828107234,you will become well aware of the fact).I think they themselves were not aware about the online access to the enhanced score report. I therefore request you to guide them so that in future they do not misguide anyone else.

Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts
Followed by:1 members

by clubber112358 » Sun Oct 28, 2018 8:27 am
This seems nice, but an official email/announcement regarding this would have been nice.