HI This is Stephen Leo

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

HI This is Stephen Leo

by Stephen Leo » Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:36 pm
HI everyone and Eric - Great Welcome.This is Stephen Leo.I finished my Engineering degree specealized in Electronics and Communications from INDIA.
I have planned to take GMAT within 3-4 months to acheieve score 750+.
Experts Guide me to Kick Start my preparation to my destination Stanford,Yale,HSB,INSEAD.
1.Tell me the books for quants from basics to expert.
2.Any study groups just in chennai.Do tell me ASAP,i will surely join u.Let's ACE it.
3.Its good to know the best GMAT tutor in Chennai.I could join with you.

It's good to be a part of Great Community.

Legendary Member
Followed by:34 members
GMAT Score:720

by vineeshp » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:56 pm
Hi Stephen,

Welcome to Beat the GMAT. it is indeed a great community and will give you everything from step 1 (GMAT Prep) to admit and beyond. No other single community can provide features such as the MBA Watch and advice from the experts.

Request you to go through the above links and understand the test. Most of your questions will be answered there. If not, feel free to post (in the right forums and help will surely come)

All the best :)
Vineesh,
Just telling you what I know and think. I am not the expert. :)

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by Stephen Leo » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:53 pm
vineeshp wrote:Hi Stephen,

Welcome to Beat the GMAT. it is indeed a great community and will give you everything from step 1 (GMAT Prep) to admit and beyond. No other single community can provide features such as the MBA Watch and advice from the experts.

Request you to go through the above links and understand the test. Most of your questions will be answered there. If not, feel free to post (in the right forums and help will surely come)

All the best :)

Thankyou vineesh