Applying for SP Jain Global 1 year MBA after GMAT

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
I am applying for the SP Jain 1 year MBA.

I have my GMAT exam date on 15th July.

I need a study partner.

My email id: [email protected]

thanks
Manoj Shetty
BA
London

Legendary Member
Followed by:3 members

by netigen » Thu May 29, 2008 10:25 pm
What is SP Jain 1 year MBA ?

Legendary Member
Followed by:1 members

by gabriel » Fri May 30, 2008 4:58 am
Netigen, if you are not Indian you must have not heard about S P Jain. S P Jain is one of then top B Schools in India with campuses in Mumbai and Dubai. I guess Manoj is talking about the Dubai campus, but I have heard some bad reviews about the Dubai campus and would ask everyone to do a thorough research before they apply to S P Jain Dubai.

by avijeet.k » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:07 am
Hi. Avijeet here. I have done BE and have almost 4 years of industry experience. Recently I gave my GMAT and scored a good 711. I am for sure going to apply for S P Jain Global. I know it's a bit to early to ask but what are types of questions which are asked in the Personal Interview. I'm an introvert and hence going to start right away to gain some confidence when it comes to public speaking.

by farman1234 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:14 am
Hey! Good to know that you're going to overcome your weakness and an early start for the same is any day a good idea! The process comprises of three parts; Essays, Case study and Personal Interview. Essays are usually the trending topics. Also not to for the good ol' debates on clichéd topics. Case Study, again, is manageable. If you qualify for the Personal Interview, that's when the real task begins. All the nitty gritty of engineering (in your case) would be back fired on you. Honestly, the questions are not that difficult, just that the entire tensed aura sabotages.

by farman1234 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:14 am
Hey! Good to know that you're going to overcome your weakness and an early start for the same is any day a good idea! The process comprises of three parts; Essays, Case study and Personal Interview. Essays are usually the trending topics. Also not to for the good ol' debates on clichéd topics. Case Study, again, is manageable. If you qualify for the Personal Interview, that's when the real task begins. All the nitty gritty of engineering (in your case) would be back fired on you. Honestly, the questions are not that difficult, just that the entire tensed aura sabotages.

by anmolt » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:22 am
I second you Farman. The questions are very easy. Just that the feel of giving a personal interview changes our perception towards it which might be problematic. Considering your GMAT score, I believe you are good in acads too. Just go through all the important topics, keep yourself updated with the latest news. Be jack of all trades in short. To make you a master is going to be their job later! All the best for your future!

by avijeet.k » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:27 am
A big thank you to both Farman and Anomlt. I am certainly going to take it seriously and make sure I make it through it. Thank you once again!