Hello from Tatiana, Veritas Prep Instructor in Mexico!

Welcome to the Beat The GMAT community! Tell us about yourself
This topic has expert replies
GMAT Instructor
Followed by:1 members
GMAT Score:750+
Hi everyone,

I'm excited to join this community! My name is Tatiana, and I am a Veritas Instructor as well as an MBA student. I attend Babson's Fast Track Program in Portland, Oregon. It is much like an executive MBA. We meet every 6 weeks for 2 days at a time; the rest of the work is online. Our classes are taught by Babson professors flown over from Boston and from around the world.

I chose Babson because it is #1 in Entrepreneurship. My interest is in Latin American Entrepreneurship, so right now I am in Monterrey, Mexico spending a trimester at EGADE. It is the best business school in Latin America. EGADE and Babson formed a partnership just a few years ago, and I am the first Fast Track student to study abroad here... or anywhere!

I own my own business, 2 coffee shops in Seattle. I am interested in expanding to Latin America in the next few years.

Anyway, if you have any questions about the GMAT, Babson, studying abroad, entrepreneurship, or black holes (I was a math and astrophysics major undergrad), please drop me a line!

Tatiana
Tatiana Becker | GMAT Instructor | Veritas Prep

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

by beatthegmat » Wed May 07, 2008 2:43 pm
Welcome Tatiana! What an incredible background you have!

We're glad to have you joining our community.
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school

Legendary Member
Followed by:1 members

by gabriel » Thu May 08, 2008 12:07 am
Welcome to the community Tatiana!!! :)

Legendary Member
Followed by:14 members
VP_Tatiana wrote:Hi everyone,

I'm excited to join this community! My name is Tatiana, and I am a Veritas Instructor as well as an MBA student. I attend Babson's Fast Track Program in Portland, Oregon. It is much like an executive MBA. We meet every 6 weeks for 2 days at a time; the rest of the work is online. Our classes are taught by Babson professors flown over from Boston and from around the world.

I chose Babson because it is #1 in Entrepreneurship. My interest is in Latin American Entrepreneurship, so right now I am in Monterrey, Mexico spending a trimester at EGADE. It is the best business school in Latin America. EGADE and Babson formed a partnership just a few years ago, and I am the first Fast Track student to study abroad here... or anywhere!

I own my own business, 2 coffee shops in Seattle. I am interested in expanding to Latin America in the next few years.

Anyway, if you have any questions about the GMAT, Babson, studying abroad, entrepreneurship, or black holes (I was a math and astrophysics major undergrad), please drop me a line!

Tatiana
Babson! :)
ah one of the program I am interested in! :)

Just checked some more information about you from Featured Experts page: https://www.beatthegmat.com/cms/profile/ ... becker.php
Cool!

I saw your posts talking about Babson program, here-n-there,
would like to know more about Babson... I think I 'll trouble you sometime ;)

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Hi tatiana

by yanita911 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:29 pm
It's a pleasure to meet you. I also live in Monterrey I would like to meet you in person. My mail is [email protected]