Kaplan GMAT Self-Study Test Prep Materials FOR SALE

Done with the GMAT? Time to get rid of your old books!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Kaplan GMAT Self-Paced Test Prep

This includes a hard copy of a test prep book + full-online access to practice questions, tests, and other prep materials. I will send the book and all hard copy test materials via overnight shipping for free. The online access is easily transferable, and you can modify the username and password upon purchase. Access to the online materials expires on 2/10/2018. ALL MATERIALS/BOOKS ARE IN BRAND NEW CONDITION. I HAVEN'T USED OR MARKED ANY OF THE MATERIALS. IT IS IN PRISTINE, AS-NEW CONDITION.

The original cost for the Kaplan Self-Paced $799.00. I am willing to drop the price to $500.00, which saves you $300.00.

Here is a link to the website that describes everything in full: https://www.kaptest.com/gmat/gmat-prep- ... self-paced

"¢ 13 video sessions with instruction on every aspect of the GMAT
"¢ 30 recorded GMAT Channel sessions
"¢ Support via email from our expert instructors
"¢ GMAT class sessions Official Test Day Experience - A Kaplan exclusive!
"¢ GMAT practice tests
"¢ Over 140 hours of instruction and practice
"¢ 5,000+ practice questions
"¢ 9 full-length computer adaptive tests (CATs) that replicate the test interface you'll experience on test day
"¢ GMAT Premier: Course Book Edition and GMAT Pocket Reference
"¢ Complete Start-to-Finish MBA Admissions Guide

Please feel free to call/text me at (970) 980-0730 if you are interested and/or want to discuss further. Thanks!

by soudipta » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:18 am
Hello.

Thank you for offering your books for sale. Could you please let me know if these books are still available for sale? If yes I would be interested to get those. Thank You!

Thanks & Regards,
Soudipta
Email: [email protected]

by kbdilley » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:43 am
Hi, yes it is still available. Please contact me at [email protected] with further questions. Thanks!