Profile Evaluation

Launched April 26, 2006
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Profile Evaluation

by jrestrepo1213 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:49 am
Hello - I'm hoping someone can help gauge my probability of getting into the following programs:Harvard, Wharton, Chicago, Kellogg, Columbia, UVA

Below is some background information:

Undergrad: Finance at Small Liberal Arts School with Decent Business School: GPA 3.7
GMAT 710: Q44/V44 - Considering retake but trying to allocate my time wisely
Citizenship: Colombian - Born in Colombia, moved to USA when I was 12
Work Experience: Liquidity management for bank with 300+ billion in assets. 2 Promotions, faster than usual (Graduated in 2013 and have been working for 3 years, will apply for incoming class next fall)
Extracurricular: Strong throughout undergrad (Treasurer for 2 big organizations, volunteer experience). After graduation I have taken a lead role in recruiting and hold a leadership position on our diversity recruiting team. Have also done small amoutn of volunteer work with the company
Letters: Coming from director and VPs who have been very close to my work and can speak to my abilities

My goal for an MBA is to transition to working in emerging markets throughout Latin America. This can be in the form of consulting or in-house for a company that is looking to expand and grow within these regions.

Any guidance here would be great - particularly, I'm trying to determine whether to study for and retake the exam or just focus on the rest of the application.

Thanks!
Juan