Are the Beat the GMAT discounts/refunds for real??

Let's talk about...whatever!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Followed by:1 members
So, when you purchase a product or service as advertised on this website, do you *really* get the money back from Beat the GMAT?? Is it for real? Just wanted to hear from some real people that it actually worked! Anyone??

by stagleton » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:20 am
I have not gotten my refund after a few weeks (210$ from this link; also repeatedly emailed the the refunds email address with no response): https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/store-it ... -exclusive

Anyway, I wish I had not signed up. Most top schools take the GRE's so I should have just signed up for that since I think it's an easier test and already have a good score. If you still want to take the GMAT online self guided course, send me a message.

by stagleton » Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:26 pm
So, the 210 rebate was actually 210$ to purchase more things from mbaBonus

Thanks for reaching out to us about your recent purchase. You information was sent over to mbaMission and someone should have contacted you about retrieving the following items:

mbaMission Bonus: "¢Exclusive "Five Common Application Errors (and their Remedies)" webinar tutorial (priceless)
"¢The Complete Start-To-Finish MBA Admissions Guide ($35 value)
"¢Your choice of an mbaMission Insider's Guide ($25 value)
"¢$50 discount on mbaMission's Constructing a Standout MBA Application Boot Camp ($50 value)

Please note that these items equal the $210 bonus.

gosh, they got me good

Followed by:1 members

by katielynmiller » Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:34 pm
Ah, right. That's what I thought. I couldn't imagine them simply refunding cash for enrollment. That makes more sense.

Thanks for your response. I'll skip the attempt at a discount.