Fraudulent www.mbaessayconsultant.com/

Let's talk about...whatever!
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Fraudulent www.mbaessayconsultant.com/

by rocky12345 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:19 am
I am a future MBA applicant. I was cheated by www.mbaessayconsultant.com/.
I availed free profile evaluation service and had couple of calls regarding the same.
Now these guys are blackmailing me to pay complete cost of services even though I did not avail the service.
They are blackmailing me by saying that they will complain to adcom.

by sandip_bhattacharya » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:18 am
Hi rocky12345,

That's just such a big lie! You availed the essay editing service and not profile evaluation. We don't evaluate any client's essay for evaluating the profile. For profile evaluation, we need just the resume and GMAT score.

In your case, you send me 3 essays and asked to review them under the essay editing service. When I reverted with the reviewed essay after 2 days, you got my feedback about the essays and then flatly refused to pay the service charges. After multiple follow ups to obtain our service charges, we threatened to take action.

However, after this episode, we changed our service policy. Any client need to pay for the service upfront at the beginning of the service.

We never reported you to ADCOM. Your case was the only exception in which we had such a nasty experience with any client. No other client has booked our service and then ran away with the money.

May god bless you!

Thanks,
Sandip Bhattacharya
Director, MBAEssayConsultant.com

by wtffacts » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:25 pm
Hello everybody,
I joined this website just few minutes back because I came to know that it is one of the best forums where in i can post whatever question i want to and people will help me out. So i am currently working in an indian MNC and i decided to start studying for GMAT a week ago. I ordered OG from Amazon. I have a question-
I am planning to take GMAT on 28th December 2015( thats the date i have decided upon), and i have ordered OG review 2016. Is there any connection between the year you take the exam and the material you study from? As in.. If i am planning to give the exam in 2015, i should buy only 2015 review book and 2016 review books may have some topics omitted/added? Else now that i have already bought the OG 2016 review books, i should think of shifting my exam date to Jan 2016? Or will it make no difference on the date/year i am planning to take the exam?
Please let me know.
Thanks!

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:19 pm
Hi wtffacts,

You'll probably get more of a response if you post in the Strategy Forum here:

https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-strategy-f3.html

In answer to your question though - the GMAT has not gone through any significant changes since 2012 (when IR was introduced), so using any materials from the last couple of years should be fine.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Master | Next Rank: 500 Posts
Followed by:7 members

by Michael@VeritasPrep » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:53 pm
They are threatening to report you to an admissions committee? Unless you pay them? I have a hard time believing that because in many countries that would be illegal? If they are truly threatening you, you should report it to your local authorities. If you are embellishing, I would just ignore their emails and let this go away.