Got 430 in my 1st official practice test

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Junior | Next Rank: 30 Posts

Got 430 in my 1st official practice test

by akpotdar » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:23 pm
Hi Guyz,
I have appeared for the 1st practice test and got 430, I like to advance myself to 750s so could you please suggest a plan. I also have purchased OG 2021 and Manhattan and Kaplan Guides recently.

Hello
Myself Priyanka
I see your score is far away from what you are aiming
But don't worry, Practice and correct guidance will help you reach your target.
For that, you need to know the right strategies.
My company provides you free lectures, doubt clearing sessions, mock tests and preparation in just 100 questions of Quant and Verbal each.
In those 100 questions, you will be ready to face any question that gets thrown to you.
The mentors are from India as well as Australia, so you get comprehensive knowledge on your path to study abroad
Visit our website https://www.oneclickprep.com/gmat-prep/ and register with us to start learning.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
Hi akpotdar,

GMAT PROS is offering a FREE 40-minutes Live-Online GMAT Tutoring Session where you can choose the topics and/or questions to cover.

It might be worthwhile to check it out.

https://gmatpros.com

GMAT/MBA Expert

GMAT Instructor
Followed by:29 members
Hi akpotdar,

Are you still looking for advice regarding your GMAT study plan? Also, here is a helpful article:

How to Score a 700+ on the GMAT — A Mini Guide for Success

Scott Woodbury-Stewart
Founder and CEO
[email protected]

See why Target Test Prep is rated 5 out of 5 stars on BEAT the GMAT. Read our reviews

ImageImage

Followed by:1 members
Hello!

Improving GMAT scores can become a herculean task for most of the aspirants. These Are top 7 tips to improve your GMAT Score from the 400's to 700's:

1. Practice to the Hilt:
It can be rightly said that practice makes an MBA aspirant successful. Take as many practice tests as you can and try to improve your GMAT score in each attempt. At the same time, never rest on your laurels. Keep on practicing till the test day.

2. Make A Strategy:
If you really want to focus on your GMAT preps, plan a strategy and follow it religiously. Make a study schedule, read lots of relevant materials, and also, leave aside some time for leisure.

3. Study the GMAT Format Intricately:
It is extremely important to understand the format of questions asked at GMAT along with concepts, scoring system, test format, and every other thing related to this coveted test. If you can understand it precisely, you can pass it with flying colors.

4. Choose The Right Study Material:
You must select the books that can help you in your preparation instead of disorienting you. Since you are looking to improve your score, don’t waste your precious time on random stuff.

5. Practice Speed Reading:
Speed-reading (or, shall we say reading in speed?) of all the questions with accuracy is extremely crucial to enhance your scores. So, work on this skill and improve it with constant practice.

6. Management of Time:
This is your key to get success in GMAT. For an increment in score, you must learn to manage your time properly. Don’t waste too much time solving complex problems. At the same time, don’t rush to attempt easy questions. In both cases, you may make some careless mistakes that you can’t afford.

7. Focus On Your Weak Points:
Try to analyze your weak spots and concentrate on them. If you find yourself improving in these areas, you are on the right path. If you can’t, you must figure out the flaws in your preparations and focus again.

Remove all the self-doubts and stay confident. Never vacillate your test dates. You can certainly improve your score to any level if you can follow these tips and study well.

Call us at 888-215-6269 or live chat with us on our website if you need any GMAT Prep help, visit https://www.manhattaneliteprep.com/GMAT-Prep! Thanks for your interest!

Manhattan Elite Prep