Empower Gmat and I beat the beast.

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

Empower Gmat and I beat the beast.

by Giorgione » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:03 am
After a 610 on January 26th 2018, I have decided to purchase a month of the Empower Gmat course. Before, I did just the OG exercises, but they clearly weren't enough for me, since they only gave me the basics of the Gmat, not the answers to the most difficult questions.
Result after just more than a month: 670 Q48 V34, and I am aware that my score could have been even higher.
Max and Rich teaching method is incredibly easy but very effective: many small lessons with exercises in between.
My passion for mathematics brought me to enjoy more the quant part than the verbal one, even though I had the most important increase in V from 28 to 34.
Highly recommended.

P.S: their slogan "Gmat assassins aren't born, they are made" is not just a slogan but a lesson to keep in mind while preparing for the Gmat.

Giorgio Pagani
Milan, Italy
(If you have any questions, feel free to contact me)

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:39 pm
Hi Giorgio,

That's FANTASTIC news! Raising a 610 to a 670 is a great achievement (and a Q48 will be much better for your applications than the Q44 that you scored back in January). With some additional study time, you could potentially have scored higher, but with this score you can comfortably apply to each of the Schools that you emailed me about.

Congrats again on all of your successes so far. I hope you keep in touch after you have heard back from each of those Schools.

Another GMAT Assassin has been made!
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by susan.berishaj@siaadmissi » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:52 am
Hi Giorgio,

Congrats on improving your GMAT! Are you planning on retaking, or are you satisfied with the score? Which schools are your targeting?

Congrats again!
Giorgione wrote:After a 610 on January 26th 2018, I have decided to purchase a month of the Empower Gmat course. Before, I did just the OG exercises, but they clearly weren't enough for me, since they only gave me the basics of the Gmat, not the answers to the most difficult questions.
Result after just more than a month: 670 Q48 V34, and I am aware that my score could have been even higher.
Max and Rich teaching method is incredibly easy but very effective: many small lessons with exercises in between.
My passion for mathematics brought me to enjoy more the quant part than the verbal one, even though I had the most important increase in V from 28 to 34.
Highly recommended.

P.S: their slogan "Gmat assassins aren't born, they are made" is not just a slogan but a lesson to keep in mind while preparing for the Gmat.

Giorgio Pagani
Milan, Italy
(If you have any questions, feel free to contact me)
Sia Admissions
[email protected]
+1 (646) 690 - 6696
/