Empower GMAT | The BEST Test Prep Company

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts
It has been months that I have given my GMAT now, and I may not be applying to any schools but the score definitely helps me share good GMAT advice. :)

I was told that E-GMAT was the best test prep company, and I gave them 22K and enrolled in their course. Initially it felt great, but slowly, I felt that I wasn't able to apply the zillions of things that they have told me. I did the course agian, hoping that this time I would be able to remember more concepts. Failed again.

My Quant was not bad. The first mock that I gave, I got a Q50 but then went down to Q37 after practice. I thought I had become poor, but I think their approach to everything is very complicated and some of their concepts are flawed. My Verbal was V38 so I thought I could do better, but after studying my score went down to V27. I tried The Economist as well, it is decently good but the syllabus is pretty limited so I wouldn't recommend it.

It was devastating and frustrating but I am glad I took a chance of investing in Empower GMAT, which was the BEST thing that happened to me. It is worth every single penny.

Their course content was SUPER.
They tell you about patterns and mindsets, things that other prep companies don't even talk about. I feel this actually made a lot of difference.
They don't tell you anything that you don't need to know. This is really important because there is a LOT of material to confuse you.
They motivate you enough through their mails, content voice over and podcasts.
Their words are so reassuring that you actually feel that a score above 700 is not tough.

So I scored Q51V34 and a total of 710, which is decent to write a review I guess.
I have recommended this to a LOT of my friends and I feel that you should enroll as well. If you have any queries for me, please feel free to drop a message on Facebook or Instagram - Namita Satija.

GMAT/MBA Expert

Elite Legendary Member
Followed by:511 members
GMAT Score:800

by [email protected] » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:14 am
Hi Namita,

That's OUTSTANDING news! With a 710/Q51, you have a Score that is right around the 90th percentile overall - so you can comfortably apply to any Business Schools that interest you! As such, you shouldn't hold back when it comes to your applications.

1) When are you planning to apply to Business School?
2) What Schools are you planning to apply to?

Congrats again on all of your success so far!

Another GMAT Assassin has been made!
Rich
Contact Rich at [email protected]

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by msyrett23 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:23 pm
I absolutely agree!
When I decided to apply to an MSc Management course at one of the top universities in Europe I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. This work included studying for and taking the GMAT. I looked around online, seeking advice. To be honest, I didn't know where to start.
Then I came across some forums advocating the EMPOWERgmat program. They offer a free trial, so I thought why not?
That trial turned into 3 months hard studying and following the curriculum carefully laid out by EMPOWERgmat.
The teaching style of both Rich (Quant), and Max (Verbal) ensure no stone is left unturned, and I my confidence grew as I progressed with the course.
In the end, I got 640 in the exam and accepted to the course I desired. I cannot thank the guys at EMPOWERgmat enough for the role they played, and I highly, highly recommend them to anyone embarking on the same journey I did!