730 GMAT Score w/ Simply Brilliant!!

Find out how Beat The GMAT members tackled GMAT test prep with positive results. Get tips on GMAT test prep materials, online courses, study tips, and more.
This topic has expert replies
Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

730 GMAT Score w/ Simply Brilliant!!

by gametimejm » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:30 am
If you are looking for a private tutor for the GMAT Stuart is your guy! After feeling frustrated with my lack of improvement on the GMAT quant section I sought out a private tutor to help explain some of the more challenging topics. Stuart is extremely professional and explains material in a way that is clear, concise, and most importantly different from what I had experienced with the major test prep company I was using. He tailors each lesson to your individual learning style and provides true value each time you meet.

I started my GMAT journey with a very unbalanced score. I was somewhere around 42V, 38Q. By the time I finished working with Stuart and Simply Brilliant I was scoring a 48Q. Stuart helped explain quant in a way that made sense. He helped build my foundational knowledge w/ topics such as geometry, probability, and basic algebra. If you are looking to improve your GMAT score and are committed to putting in some work, Simply Brilliant is the way to go!