Happy 2 Years!

This topic has expert replies

GMAT/MBA Expert

Site Admin
Followed by:994 members

Happy 2 Years!

by beatthegmat » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:50 pm
Dear Beat The GMAT Community:

It's incredible how fast time flies. Two years ago to the day, on April 9, 2006, the Beat The GMAT forum was launched with a total of 0 users. Today we are approaching 20,000 registered users, 40,000 posts, and growing traffic at a faster rate each month! How far we've come!

I wish to thank each and every one of you for making this all possible. You guys have truly inspired me by your support of this community and by your consistent willingness to help each other. Beat The GMAT has been the best project I've ever worked on and I feel truly indebted and humbled by your commitment to its vision.

Over the next year you are going to see some exciting changes here. I've been able to recruit an amazing staff to help drive this community to its next stage in growth. Expect to see the following in the future:
  • More experts participating in the community
  • Additional product/course discounts for you
  • New study resources to aide you in your prep
Thank you again for participating in the Beat The GMAT Community. I look forward to working with you to grow this website into the premier online portal for GMAT and MBA prep!

All the best,

Eric
Beat The GMAT | The MBA Social Network
Community Management Team

Research Top GMAT Prep Courses:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/gmat-prep-courses

Research The World's Top MBA Programs:
https://www.beatthegmat.com/mba/school

Senior | Next Rank: 100 Posts

by rajmirra » Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:04 am
Thanks Eric for starting an wonderful forum like this. Thanks Managing Directors and Moderators for maintaining the Forum successfully. Thanks to the Resident GMAT Experts and contributors.

I wish BTG to be more successfull in the coming years.

Newbie | Next Rank: 10 Posts

by bibz » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:33 pm
congrats!