- Intro to GMAT motion questions: Learn how to solve basic questions involving distance, rate and time
- Finding the average speed: Learn how to find the average speed during a trip, when that trip consists of two or more parts during which the speeds differ
- Multiple trips or multiple travelers: Learn how to solve motion questions where there are multiple trips and/or multiple travelers
- Shrinking and expanding gaps: Learn how to solve questions where the distance between two travelers is either shrinking or expanding
- Work questions: Learn how to solve questions involving work
Speed, Distance, Rate, Work
We invite all community contributors to share resources that are deemed to help students beat the GMAT. We've created individual threads to match the main topics, so please select the best fit for your content carefully.