- Subject-Verb Agreement - Part I: Learn the basic principle of subject-verb agreement, and learn how to handle collective nouns as well as phrases and clauses functioning as subjects.
- Subject-Verb Agreement - Part II: Learn how to handle subject-verb agreement issues related to indefinite pronouns.
- Verb Tense - Intro and Simple Tenses: Learn how to identify and use simple tenses.
- Verb Tense - Progressive Tenses: Learn how to identify and use progressive tenses.
- Verb Tense - Perfect Tenses: Learn how to identify and use perfect tenses.
- Conditional Sentences: Learn the structure of 3 types of conditional sentence.
- Concision: Learn how to use fewer words and how to avoid ambiguous words.
- Active and Passive Sentences: Learn how to identify passive sentences and how to turn them into active sentences.
Sentence Correction - Style, Subject-Verb Agreement, Tenses
We invite all community contributors to share resources that are deemed to help students beat the GMAT. We've created individual threads to match the main topics, so please select the best fit for your content carefully.
This topic has expert replies
- [email protected]
- GMAT Instructor
- Posts: 15553
- Joined: 08 Dec 2008
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Thanked: 5254 times
- Followed by:1266 members
- GMAT Score:770
- Every Sentence Correction Concept in 1 slideshow.pdf
- (3.13 MiB) Downloaded 121 times
- Interactive Sentence Correction Flashcards.pdf
- (633.52 KiB) Downloaded 164 times